Free Shipping Included! Neewer 35mm F/1.7 Large Aperture HD MC Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Canon EF-M Mount Lens EOS M Series Mirrorless Cameras M100/M10/M6/M5/M3/M2 by Neewer at Battlefield Portraits. MPN: 10092979. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOTE: The Camera is not included. Description: Neewer EF-M 35mm f/1.7 Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens features smooth focusing operation. Offers you great joy of perfect experience in manual focusing. Compatible with Canon EF-M mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras M100 M10 M6 M5 M3 M2. Designed with circular aperture blade, creates gorgeous background blur effect. Multi-coated technique for exceptional image quality. Premium optical glass for excellent image sharpness and contrast. Compact and exquisi
Product Description & Reviews
NOTE: The Camera is not included. Description: Neewer EF-M 35mm f/1.7 Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens features smooth focusing operation. Offers you great joy of perfect experience in manual focusing. Compatible with Canon EF-M mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras M100 M10 M6 M5 M3 M2. Designed with circular aperture blade, creates gorgeous background blur effect. Multi-coated technique for exceptional image quality. Premium optical glass for excellent image sharpness and contrast. Compact and exquisite design, all-metal barrel. Precision machining ensures great durability. Specifications: Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups Maximum Aperture: F 1.7 Focal Length: 35mm Filter Size: Ø 49mm Optical Zoom: 0.113x Angle of View: Diagonal 44°20'; Horizontal 36°30'; Vertical 23° Filter Diameter: 60.5mm Barrel Length: 41mm Net Weight: 176g Package Contents: 1 x NW-E-35-1.7 Prime Fixed Lens 1 x Lens Front Cap 1 x Lens Rear Cap
Features & Highlights
- SPECIFICATION AND COMPATIBILITY: 35mm F/1.7 Prime Fixed Lens. Manual Focus, Maximum Aperture: F/1.7. Focal Length: 35mm; Compatible with Canon EF-M mount, EOS M series mirrorless digital cameras including M100/M10/M6/M5/M3/M2
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity
- APPLICATION: 35mm translates to 56mm on Canon EOS-M APS-C, about the same angle of view of the human eye. Soft backgrounds makes photographs visually appealing, forcing us to focus our attention on a particular area of the image. Perfect for superb snapshot, landscape shooting and portraits with superb background blur
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body, aperture ring and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using
- ACCESORIES: Comes with lens front cap and rear cap. NOTE: The Camera is not included
Mirrorless Camera Lenses
5.98 x 3.15 x 7.8 inches
Have questions about this item (10092979), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Neewer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: H-FSA100300-cr, ean: 0800265785892,
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. This *100-300mm F4.0-5.6 classic enhanced lens has been updated for the outdoors with a splashp...
mpn: AFC001-700, ean: 0725211430018,
This compact all-in-one zoom combines extreme versatility and exceptional image quality, which expands the possibilities of the Micro Four Thirds systems from Olympus and Panasonic. This innovative 14-150mm 10.7x zoom (equivalent to 28-300mm in the f...
mpn: VCLECF2, ean: 5269692844032,
To Be AnnouncedFor Alpha E-Mount Lenses. Provides Fisheye Perspective. Focal length when mounted on SEL16F28, 10 mm and on SEL20F28, 13 mm.
NOTE: 1. Camera is NOT included. 2. This is a manual lens without auto focus, so you should learn to focus subjects accurately. 3. It is NOT available for full frame and please switch to APS-C frame before use. 4. When mounting the Neewer 25mm f/1....