Vision VS-3FZ-IFR07-5N Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope,10x WF Eyepiece,3.5x90x Magnification, 0.5X&2X Aux Lens,Single Arm Boom Stand,144-LED Ring Light,5.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera
Free Shipping Included! Vision VS-3FZ-IFR07-5N Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope,10x WF Eyepiece,3.5x90x Magnification, 0.5X&2X Aux Lens,Single Arm Boom Stand,144-LED Ring Light,5.0MP Digital Eyepiece Camera by Vision Scientific at Battlefield Portraits. MPN: VS-3FZ-IFR07-5N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects. The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360° Eyepiece: 10x WF / 20mm h
Product Description & Reviews
This Vision Scientific trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects. The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360° Eyepiece: 10x WF / 20mm high eye point Zoom Range: 0.7x—4.5x, 1:6.4 zoom ratio Magnification Range: 7x—45x, 5x—90x with the 0.5x & 2x auxiliary Lens Working Distance: Up to 8” vertical; Up to 4” optical; 16” boom arm adjustable Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment Stand: Single arm boom stand Light Source: 144-LED ring light with intensity control Camera Specifications 5.0 megapixel (2592 x 1944 max resolution) Frame Rate: 38 fps (640 x 480) / 25 fps (1024 x 768) / 21 fps (1280 x 960) / 5 fps (2592 x 1944) JPEG, BMP image format; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 compatible; USB 2.0 interface Packing List Trinocular zoom stereo microscope head Pair of 10x WF eyepieces Single arm boom stand Focusing arm Pair of eye guards One dust cover User manual 5x and 2x auxiliary lens 144-LED ring light with intensity control Power adaptor 5.0 MP digital eyepiece camera USB 2.0 cable Imaging software CD
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360°. The Simul-Focal trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x-45x standard magnification range, that when used with the included 0.5x & 2x auxiliary lens, expands to a 3.5x-90x magnification range. It has a field of view of 2 ½" (65mm), while the parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Single arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, that is capable of covering large-and-wide, horizontal and vertical areas; while the solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- 144-LED ring light with intensity control, guarantees a clear-and-crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- 5.0 megapixel digital eyepiece camera broadcasts images of the specimen being observed. It offers USB 2.0 plug-and-play compatibility, and comes with a user-friendly imaging software
12 x 18 x 22 inches
17 x 11.5 x 21 inches
Have questions about this item (VS-3FZ-IFR07-5N), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vision Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SM-3BX-80S, ean: 0013964500103,
The AmScope SM-3BX-80S professional stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, a 0.5x Barlow lens, and a single-arm boom stand. The microscope has an overall magnification range of 3....
mpn: 44128, ean: 0050234441285,
The Celestron Labs CM800 compound microscope offers today's latest advances at an economical price, including upper and lower LED lighting that provides bright, natural colors, yet stays cool to the touch. Two included eyepieces (10x and 20x) and 3 o...
mpn: DPD-54HW, ean: 0749789740997,
This is a 56-LED intensity adjustable ring light for stereo microscopes with mounting size Max 2.5in(63mm); Min 2.3in(58mm) in diameter. The ring light has 2.56in'' (65mm) inside and 3.82in (97mm) overall outside diameters. It works with wide band vo...
mpn: LED-144A-YK, ean: 0608729747406,
The AmScope LED-144A stereo microscope illumination system has a 144-bulb LED ring light with four separate zones to independently control light intensity and direction. The ring light provides bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitiv...