Free Shipping Included! Sandbaggy - 11'' x 48'' Long-Lasting Sandbags - Lasts 1-2 Yrs - Sandbags for Flooding - Monofilament - Sand Bag - Flood Water Barrier - Water Curb - Tent Sandbags - Store Bags (Pack of 10) by Sandbaggy at Battlefield Portraits. MPN: Green Long-Lasting Sandbags. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Heavy duty, with UV protection: These rugged long-lasting sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications & can sit under direct sunlight for up to three years before they began to degrade. Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting sandbags can last 2-3 times as long. These structurally durable sandbags will not rupture if driven over by cars. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament. The non-deformable filaments are wov
Product Description & Reviews
Heavy duty, with UV protection: These rugged long-lasting sandbags are made for heavy-duty applications & can sit under direct sunlight for up to three years before they began to degrade. Compared to standard sandbags with a 6 month life, these long-lasting sandbags can last 2-3 times as long. These structurally durable sandbags will not rupture if driven over by cars. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene materials, each strand is a single filament. The non-deformable filaments are woven in a specific pattern and fusion welded for extra strength. Excellent for heavy duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping and construction. Sandbags Filling Tips: 1. Fill sandbags and tie the bag at the top (lay flat when in place). This sandbag should weigh between 35-40 lbs. An overfilled sandbag weighs between 60-75 lbs and will leave gaps which will allow water to seep through. 2. Always wear gloves during filling operation to avoid hand injuries and protect from contaminants in sand and floodwater. Safety goggles should be used on dry and windy days. Filling sandbags is physically demanding work and can easily cause back and other injuries if not careful. Always lift with your legs and not your back. Do not reach out, bend over, or twist when lifting. 3. Do not throw sandbags - it stresses the back and shoulders. Rather use a brigade line to pass bags 4. Use a short handled, #2 rounded point shovel with straight shaft and D grip, bagger scoop or funnel to fill sandbags. 5. Remove any debris from the areas where the sandbags will be placed. After placing the sandbag, walk on sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag. Sandbaggy - A Mission Driven Company Started by two brothers in a garage in Southern California in 2011, Sandbaggy has grown into a trusted provider of erosion control products for the public works and fire departments in cities and counties across America.
Features & Highlights
- Sandbaggy Sandbags - Trusted by many government agencies, landscapers/contractors and nonprofits including the Marine Corps, US Army and Red Cross. Over 4 Million Sandbaggy Sandbags have been installed across this great country in the past decade
- Tough Polyethylene Fabric - Made from a tough polyethylene fabric, Sandbaggy Long-Lasting Sandbags can take a beating. This fabric is three times thicker than standard sandbags
- Lasts 2-3X Longer - Compared with standard sandbags which only last 6 months, these long-lasting sandbags can last 1-2 yrs depending on the amount of sun exposure on a day to day basis
- Customers Love Them - "Takes away the need for way too many of the standard sand bags and these last so much longer." says Robert F. from Fallbrook, CA. "This product worked very well for me. It was used to redirect rain water and snow melt running down my driveway towards my garage" says Allen P. from Twins Lake, WI "Excellent. Used to hold down outdoor motorcycle cover." says Russ S. from New Bern, NC.
- Size - Unfilled dimensions - 11" x 48" & Filled dimensions - approx. 8" x 44"
Green Long-Lasting Sandbags
Green Long-Lasting Sandbags
8.7 x 3.62 x 13.66 inches
Have questions about this item (Green Long-Lasting Sandbags), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sandbaggy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Sandbag Bundle of 1000 UpNorth, ean: 0859915005743,
UpNorth Sand Bags - Empty White Woven Polypropylene Sandbags w/ Ties, w/ UV Protection; size: 14'' x 26'' , Qty of 1000HEAVY DUTY BUILD: Hemmed top for easy fill , DOUBLE-SEWN bottom for extra strength. HEAVY DUTY MATERIALS: 33 grams each, 850 denier...
mpn: SANDBG BLUEX4, ean: 0707918623276,
Well made heavy duty empty professional sand bags by Foto&Tech, good for indoor or outdoor use. Made of strong Water resistant 600D oxford material. Internal center metal piece supports heavy weight, keeps it durable and balanced. Each sandbag withst...
DISCOVER THE RELARR DIFFERENCE 1.Provide high quality sandbags. 2.Whether you are looking for a high quality sandbags,Relarr will give you the premium support that you are looking for. 3.Our Quality Control Department has high quality inspection fo...